For General Health and Wellness
- A Mind of Your Own by Kelly Brogan, M.D.
- Change Your Food, Heal Your Mood by Kelly Brogan, M.D.
- Medical Medium Life Changing Foods by Anthony William
- In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan
- Dirty Genes by Dr. Ben Lynch
- Eat Dirt by Dr. Josh Axe
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman, Ph.D.
- His Needs, Her Needs by Willard F. Harley, Jr.
- Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus by John Gray, Ph.D.
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work by John Gottman, Ph.D.
- Eight Dates by John Gottman, Ph.D. and Julie Schwartz Gottman, Ph.D.
- Stepping Stones To A Healthy Step Family by Janet Nicholas, MA, LPC, LCDC
- 1-2-3 Magic by Dr. Thomas W. Phelan
- Boys Adrift by Leonard Sax, M.D., Ph.D.
- Can I Tell You About Asperger Syndrome? A Guide For Friends and Family by Jude Welton
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk by Adele Farber and Elaine Mazlish
- Kids, Parent and Power Struggles by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka, Ed.D.
- Parent Effectiveness Training by Dr. Thomas Gordon
- Raising Your Spirited Child by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka, Ed.D.
- Setting Limits with Your Strong-Willed Child by Robert J. MacKenzie, Ed.D.
- Sleepless in America by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka, Ed.D.
- Stop Negotiating with Your Teen: Strategies for Parenting Your Angry, Manipulative, Moody, or Depressed Adolescent by Janet Sasson Edgette, Psy.D.
- What's Eating Your Child by Kelly Dorfman, M.S., L.N.D.
- The Last Boys Picked by Janet Sasson Edgette, Psy.D.
- No Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind by Daniel Siegel, M.D. and Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D.
- Parenting from the Inside Out by Daniel Siegel, M.D. and Mary Hartzell, M.Ed.
- Heads Up! Practical Sports Psychology for Riders, Their Families & Their Trainers by Janet Sasson Edgette, Psy.D.
- Riding Out of Your Mind by April Clay
- The Power to Win by Laura Boynton King
- The Rider's Edge by Janet Sasson Edgette, Psy.D.
For Clinicians Working with Military and Veterans
- On Killing by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
- Rule Number Two by Heidi Squier Kraft, Ph.D.
- War by Sebastian Junger
- Struggle Well by Ken Falke and Josh Goldberg